The American Red Cross is the nation’s leader in babysitting classes and childcare training – join Pitt Emergency Medicine students to help prepare you to become one of the most capable, trusted and in-demand sitters in your neighborhood!
- Must be between the ages of 11-15
- Parental/Guardian consent is required to register
- Attend all class sessions
Benefits of Attending
- Participants will receive a certification after classes are complete
- Start your babysitting business on the right foot and learn how to be a safe, professional and reliable sitter
- You can also opt to get certified in First Aid and CPR/AED
- Access to a computer, tablet and/or smart cell phone
- American Red Cross Workbook (will be provided at no charge)
Registration is now closed. To be added to a waitlist, complete this interest form.