Beyond the Bell is an in-person after-school enrichment program led by Pitt's Occupational Therapy students for elementary and middle school students. This program is focused on helping children learn how to be successful students and succeed in the classroom through fun, educational and engaging activities!
For your convenience, Beyond the Bell is offered on two different days. Please register your child for Tuesdays, Thursdays, or both days! Sessions will be offered from 4:30-6 pm.
Location: 622 N. Homewood Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15208
2022 Program Dates:
- TUESDAY Spring Session: 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12
- THURSDAY Spring Session: 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7, 4/14
Register your child for the Spring session here.
- TUESDAY Summer Session: 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7
- THURSDAY Summer Session: 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2, 6/9
Register your child for the Summer session here.
Virtual activities are also available! Check out the drop-downs below to view engaging educational videos.
- Active Storytelling - a way to have your child moving in the home with fun activities described in each story!
- Music Lessons - listen to the music and follow along with activities related to the song!