Mission Statement: The SHRS Wellness Pavilion is a student-led community space that offers person-centered inter-professional services and programs which aim to improve, maintain and promote the health and wellness of Homewood residents and surrounding communities, across the lifespan.
A message from our director:
We are proud community partners with:
- The University of Pittsburgh
- The School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Community Engagement Center in Homewood
- Trying Together
- Primary Care Health Services Inc. - Alma Illery Medical Center
- Homewood Children's Village
- Youth Enrichment Services
- HYPE Media
- Operation Better Block
- A Second Chance
Thank you to our special partner, the FISA Foundation, for their support to help increase accessibility of the Wellness Pavilion to residents and those with disabilities.