A Matter of Balance
Are you an older adult who is concerned about your strength and balance? Are you worried about falling? On the Move is an older adult falls prevention program hosted by the Allegheny County Health Department and Pitt Occupational Therapy to help you manage falls and increase activity levels.
Please check back for our next session! Classes will be held at 622 N. Homewood Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15208.
Who should attend?
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling
By attending, you will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Due to limited space in the program, registration is encouraged. Register here.